Trường Đại học Suny Binghamton

THE COOPERATIVE TRAINING PROGRAM BETWEEN THE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, VIETNAM AND THE UNIVERSITY OF SUNY BINGHAMTON, STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK – BINGHAMTON (http://www2.binghamton.edu/). Binghamton University opened its doors as Triple Cities College in 1946 to serve the needs of local veterans returning from service in World War II. Originally located in Endicott, five miles west of the present campus, the fledgling school was a branch of Syracuse University. Four years later, when the college was incorporated into the State University of New York, it was renamed Harpur College in honor of Robert Harpur, a Colonial teacher, patriot and pioneer, who Read More …